Our SLTs offer an Autonomous Power Trailer with integrated Solar LED lights & our new high-capacity state-of-art SuperCapacitor Cells. Additional options with hybrid & diesel power are available.
REASONS TO SELECT QDOS SOLAR LIGHT TOWERS
1. Cost – no fuel cost, no moving parts to maintain, no generator or metal-halide to overhaul/ replace. Around 20% life time cost of equivalent diesel.
2. Noise – problem particularly in urban environment, disturbing neighbors, causing pollution.
3. Maintenance – our SLT's require almost no maintenance and with no generators provide continued operation without need for servicing.
4. Autonomous Operation - switch on and forget. Removes the need for storage and filling of fuel. The unit can also be set to operate automatically from a remote location.
5. Environmental – Zero Emission. Emissions created by diesel gensets environmental challenges.
The SLT's are an autonomous, self-sufficient power and light source that can be operated remotely for months at a time in the most demanding environments. The SLT's are ideal for operation to remote areas, such as:
• Construction Sites
• Remote Site Deployment
• Events And Entertainment;
• Sports Stadiums
• Mining & Oilfield Areas;
• Cargo Warehouses;
• Agriculture & Farming;
• Telecom Sites,
• Car Parks
• Outdoor Parking Lots,
• Road & Highways Repairs
• Personal Work Areas.
The SLT is extremely mobile and can be rapidly-deployed for changing priorities.
See below specifications for the QDOS range of SLT's, or click on file below:
Click here for details and pricing of our Solar Light Towers:
DASS360 DEPLOYABLE SECURITY PLATFORM is designed for:
· Remote Unit for Border Security
· Fully-Mobile Perimeter Surveillance
· An Integrated Networked Security Sensor.
DASS360 offers fully autonomous power – Solar (with hybrid backup) and integrates:
· Ground Surveillance Radar
· Integrated Security Camera set with thermal and Day/Night infrared vision
· Mobile wireless communications device,
· Integrated wireless command and control platform.
· Fully Deployable Trailer.
Communications is delivered via various options:
· 4G/LTE Cellular
· Microwave Point-to-Point
Multiple DASS360 sites can be networked to a single command and control station for wide-area surveillance- such as border protection.
GROUND SURVEILLANCE RADAR & INTEGRATED DAY/NIGHT SECURITY CAMERA
The DASS360 integrated GSR is a field-proven design. The GSR provides 360 degrees surveillance in a IP design optimized for perimeter security with an operational range to detect humans and vehicles over a total range of 500 metres. The system is all weather and can be exposed to harsh field environment conditions, working to an intensified mission profile either day or night in any adverse weather conditions. It is fully integrated with a day/night Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera and can be rapidly deployed (less than 5 minutes). DASS360's ground surveillance radar is state-of-the-art providing highest in-class performance and a highly accurate, reliable system to search, detect, acquire, track and classify targets. The radar automatically slews the camera to provide continuous automated visual verification of target.
AUTONOMOUS POWER TRAILER - INTEGRATED SOLAR LED LIGHTS
Further the DASS360 features an Autonomous Power Trailer with integrated Solar LED lights with back-up high-life battery bank. Additional options with hybrid & diesel power are available.
CONCEPT OF OPERATION
The DASS360 is an autonomic, self-sufficient site that can be operated remotely for months at a time depending on operational requirements. The DASS360 is ideal for operation to remote areas, such as borders, or for military garrisons, where it can operate trouble-free for long periods of time.
The system is an open architecture design with standard COTS hardware and software. The DASS360 is extremely mobile, the sites can quickly be repositioned.
A series of DASS360’s can be placed along a border to provide continuous coverage via a mesh network back to a single command & control station (CSS). The DASS is simple to set up, configure and does not require trained personnel to operate.
Click here for full details of our DASS360.